- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180 °C) and grease a 9-inch (23 cm) springform pan.
- Stir the cookie crumbs with the melted butter and press them into the bottom and halfway up the side of the prepared pan. Bake for 10 minutes and cool while preparing the filling.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 300°F (150 °C). Beat the cream cheese and flour until light and fluffy. Slowly pour in the sugar while beating, and scrape the sides of the bowl a few times while adding. Beat in the sour cream, lime juice, zest and vanilla until blended and scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl. Add the eggs and egg yolk one at a time on low speed, beating well and scraping the bowl after each addition. Fold in the white chocolate chunks and raspberries by hand and pour this into the cooled crust.
- Place the pan on a baking tray and bake for about 40 minutes, until the outside edges of the cheesecake are set but the centre still has a little jiggle to it. Cool the cheesecake to room temperature then chill until set, at least six hours.
- To serve, garnish to the top of the cheesecake with fresh raspberries and cut the cheesecake with a hot, dry knife.
The cheesecake will keep refrigerated for up to 3 days.